Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Blazin' Challenge" at Buffalo Wild Wings

Last Saturday, the 21st I believe, my fellow colleague and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to attempt the Blazin' Challenge. Upon arrival, the mood was very laid back, and as I greeted our two faithful groupies, I felt feelings of relaxation. As our unusual waiter came to the table, my coleague and I ordered two waters and 12 of the Blazin' wings. The challenge was simple: 12 wings in 6 minutes, no water.
When the first wing hit my mouth, the sauce was basically a joke as far as spicy goes; it actually made my mouth a little cold. Jacob, although he is very skinny, was able to eat all of the wings no problem as well and actually was able to finish 5 seconds before me.


At the end of the day, we both successfully completed the challenge, and paid... Jacob pulled out an excessive amount of  50 dollar bills and even a few c notes...I'm not entirely sure. Also, I might point out that he didn't leave a tip (maybe hinting at how weird our waiter was). Bottom Line: Buffalo Wild Wings you should be ashamed.
Also: as you can see, I'm eating the wings with a sense of determination in my eyes, whilst my colleague to the left is able to easily finish the wings and eat them faster than me even though he didn't have to be too determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment