Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Buffalo Wild Wings Bitchfest

Well let me, Dick the third, start this post out by critiquing the wings at our local Buffalo Wild Wings. The wings themselves were very juicy, but severely lacked on the crisp factor. Usually me and the black gordo tend to prefer crispier wings, because of our black side, and BWW's wings are about a 4 on the crisp scale. In terms of flavors, BWW is pretty limited, but all in all their sauces are pretty satisfactory. In the end I would really only go there if I were in an economic pinch, but when I'm a little broke it's the next best thing to LP.



That being said, I'd like to paint a picture on just what went down last friday when me, young scoot0r, and Virginia GG Mead attended BWW. As we sat down, both of these hood rats ordered water, while I absent mindedly ordered 2 bottles of rozay. As our nice young wait0r came out to take our food order, I, being a man, ordered 50 wings: 10 mild buffalo (for Grace Garland), 10 desert heat, 10 mango habenero, 10 blazin, and 10 hot garlic. All of the afformentioned flav0rs were fairly on point, except for desert heat: a dry rub that doesn't belong on wings. As i calmly downed my lion's share of the wings (26), young scooty managed to force down a mere 12, only 6 more than the hipster did. As I explained to him how much of a bitch he was being for eating 12, he shouted about how he'd just eaten a little bowl of oatmeal and his little tummy was full. Ever since I've been thinking about impeaching him from Gordoville, but I'm giving him a chance to redeem himself next time. And btw, I owe no one 8 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment